Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where can I buy the Hot Wheels Model 3? (Ontario, Canada)

justinchu77

Jun 7, 2019
MARKHAM
I've looked in a couple of Toysrus and Walmart... no luck...

Kijiji sells them for $5, while I believe their price should be $1.25 I think.

I don't mind paying $5... but I would be much more grateful to know I bought at a regular price.

ZOMGVTEK

May 19, 2015
'Merica
I saw them at Walmart and Target in the states. I assume they’re anywhere hot wheels are sold, but you might need to wait a bit for stock to cycle through.

Petrlol

Oct 16, 2018
Ohio
I just kept looking. Finally a local Wal-mart had like 5 of them tossed about in bins. There for a few months they were nowhere to be found.

TW14 9LF

2nd EV
Oct 28, 2018
SoCal
I kept looking at my local Walmarts (started feeling a bit like a Wal-Martian, I was in there so often), never found one. Finally broke down and bought one from eBay. Should be delivered today.

EricUSC

Mar 31, 2016
Los Angeles, CA
I check the Hot Wheels rack every time I go to Target or Walmart, but I don't make trips to those stores just for Hot Wheels. I haven't found the Model 3 yet and will probably pay a premium on eBay if I don't find it by the end of the year.

TW14 9LF

2nd EV
Oct 28, 2018
SoCal
Just got my Model 3 Hot Wheels car this weekend. Actually not a bad rendition. The wheels stick a bit too far out, but other than that, I'm happy. The one I got had a pretty big paint chip on it. I sent a message to the seller, and he immediately sent out a replacement (5 stars to that seller!!). He didn't want the defective one back, so may try drilling the rivets out to separate the body and see what kind of a job I can do painting it black.

Feel like a kid again, playing with model cars!!!

Keith

justinchu77

Jun 7, 2019
MARKHAM
Just got my Model 3 Hot Wheels car this weekend. Actually not a bad rendition. The wheels stick a bit too far out, but other than that, I'm happy. The one I got had a pretty big paint chip on it. I sent a message to the seller, and he immediately sent out a replacement (5 stars to that seller!!). He didn't want the defective one back, so may try drilling the rivets out to separate the body and see what kind of a job I can do painting it black.

Keith

Cool, where did you get it?

Leafdriver333

Somewhat Active Member
Mar 21, 2019
usa
I emailed Kyosho to make Tesla Model 3 in 1/64 scale.
They are pricier but worth the price for the level of detail.

se7l3q.jpg

9erDog

Aug 2, 2017
Cypress, CA

Keith
Keep the one with the paint chip as is - it is authentic to the Model 3 delivery experience .

Tony_YYZ

Tezler Guru
Apr 7, 2016
Caledon, ON Canada
I happened to stumble upon one by accident in Walmart. I was going through all hot wheels hanging on the pegs, looking for a couple good ones for my kid. When I was ready to leave I looked down at the lower shelf and there was a Model 3 just sitting there. I grabbed it and was delighted to find it.

JBT66

Oct 26, 2018
Florida
Never seen one in store my self and I check ever Target and Walmart I go to but a co worker who collects picked a model s and a model 3 for me a about 2 months ago.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC