Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where can I buy the OEM Tesla center wheel caps in silver?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My center wheel caps are starting to look really horrible as they delaminate and essentially start peeling away. They were already starting to peel when I took delivery of the car and I should have had them replace it at that time. Are these covered under warranty?

How can I get these center wheel caps replaced with the original OEM parts? I see them for sale on eBay and Amazon but I would prefer to buy the original (hopefully more durable by now) wheel caps. Can I order these from Tesla so it will be delivered to me so I don't have to make the trip to a service center?

Wheel caps.JPG

The part number is 1054041-00-B

You can order them from a service center.

Thanks! I wonder if mobile service can drop off this part if they are in the area.

Anyone had any luck having this covered under warranty? Whatever they made these center caps off of is not the least bit durable. All 4 center caps are delaminating and pealing and look so ugly.

Thanks! I wonder if mobile service can drop off this part if they are in the area.

Anyone had any luck having this covered under warranty? Whatever they made these center caps off of is not the least bit durable. All 4 center caps are delaminating and pealing and look so ugly.
My service center would 100% do that. I have had them come out to drop off windshield wipers for me since they were out of stock when mine was in for service.

I don't see that as a warranty issue. Easiest excuse is not washing your wheels enough...

• Informative
Reactions: DCEV