Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where can I download my MVPA (Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement)?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I bought my Model S 5 years ago, I used to go online and there was a section titled "My documents" (or something like that), and the MVPA was there for me to download.

I got my Model X last week, and I don't see any spot online where I can download that document for the Model X.

Is there a place I'm not seeing in my Tesla Account where I can find all these documents?

I need it for the California Clean Vehicle Rebate program.

Thanks in advance.

I'm assuming you have created an account on Tesla.com. We bought MX back in Mar 2017 and within "My documents" are all documents related to our deal. While we have no MVPA there is a "Retail Installment and Purchasing Agreement", it is listed as "contract" in the "My Documents" section; along with a bunch of other documents. I hope this helps.

I have a 3. On Tesla.com, I select Tesla Account in upper right, log in (it then shows my car and VIN). I select Manage and on next page, View Details. At Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement, select View . Hope that works for you.

• Informative
Reactions: redox
I'm assuming you have created an account on Tesla.com. We bought MX back in Mar 2017 and within "My documents" are all documents related to our deal. While we have no MVPA there is a "Retail Installment and Purchasing Agreement", it is listed as "contract" in the "My Documents" section; along with a bunch of other documents. I hope this helps.

Thanks for the info. That's where I found it for my Model S back 5 years ago, but there is no "My Documents" section anymore. Or there is and I can't find it????