TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Where can I find the real time energy usage?

Discussion in 'Model 3: User Interface' started by Insight75, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Insight75

Insight75 Member

My Model X displays energy usage over the last 40 miles or so in real time........where do I find this with the Model 3?

2. savi

savi Member

I haven't tried it yet, but maybe check out the Nikola app?

3. RubberToe

RubberToe Supporting the greater good

Curious about this too. In my Model S and X rentals I really liked watching the graph that showed what % battery level I would arrive at the next Supercharger with. I don't know if that same screen is available on the 3 or not. Please let me know how to bring it up if such a creature exists.

RT

4. FrankieFix

FrankieFix Member

Capture+_2018-03-30-15-25-56.png
    Right now there is no consumption graph or energy app like on the S/X but on the navigation screen you can see at what %battery level you'll reach your destination and how long you have to charge at Superchargers if you need them to reach your destination

• Informative x 1
  5. SigNC

SigNC Active Member

Trip meter is about the only place you can see and it's just average for trip or since charged.

6. FrankieFix

FrankieFix Member

26232599_861273407377463_6279724338776146896_o.jpg 25790731_853006788204125_35266601349522772_o.jpg
    That's the trip meter on the left side

7. Skidmark

Skidmark Member

The closest thing I've seen is the thin bar right below the battery/range that moves left to right depending on acceleration/regen. It shows instantaneous power input/output, but AFAIK there is no "Energy" screen like in the S/X