Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where can I find the street racing people in Seattle downtown

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LOL, I would love to hear how your experience goes.

Years ago, the Kent valley was where people use to gather to hang out and line up against each other. I'm too old now to be involved in that type of activity, I don't know if it still goes on but when I've been in the area I still see the 'No Street Racing' signs up so my guess is that it still happens down there. The area you want is the area south I-405 and north of 212th St, east of Southcenter Parkway and west of E Valley Highway, Fri & Sat nights.

LOL, I would love to hear how your experience goes.

Years ago, the Kent valley was where people use to gather to hang out and line up against each other. I'm too old now to be involved in that type of activity, I don't know if it still goes on but when I've been in the area I still see the 'No Street Racing' signs up so my guess is that it still happens down there. The area you want is the area south I-405 and north of 212th St, east of Southcenter Parkway and west of E Valley Highway, Fri & Sat nights.
I’m fine if they stay in Kent valley. The problem is last week a lot of those people with cheap cars gathered below the space needle. And made the whole downtown/belltown sleepless. They even played donuts right in the middle of an intersection. That’s so annoying that I was almost going to do something when I heard the police cars.
I posted this thread in case they come back again. But this time interestingly the police seems works! They never come back.Hope every time the police can be this useful.