Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where can I get a lighted tesla "T" hood emblem?

ReeseElDon

May 4, 2021
Los Angeles
No, but i’ve collaborated with them in development and production of the lighted Ts. For example, i’m now working on a new approach to the rear T for model 3. It will be a front lit COB led array that should be much less expensive and more reliable than the current side-lit version. Expect to have the beta in a few days.

Also Hank is making changes to the Bluetooth app that will provide some interesting effects like a Christmas array in red and green, and a red, white, and blue array. I think these will only work with Jurgen’s GenIV controller and letterboard.
Can you help me direct me to how to light the hood T emblem

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC