Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where can I get a paint protection film done in Ontario

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Fellow Tesla Owners,

I have my M3 with metallic blue since earlier this year. I was wondering if it is time to get a paint protection film done. Also, I heard there are some kinds of film for the glass roof that can significantly reduce heat, which sounds very attractive to me. I am worried about overhearing over the summer constantly plus the waste of AC to protect the computer. But I don't actually know anything about it or anyone or anywhere can actually do the film. So, I turn to everyone for wisdom.

Thanks to everyone in advance!

Noah

Looks like this person is in Stoney Creek, so west of the GTA closer to hamilton / Niagara.

Heard good things about Westside Pro out in Oakville, but haven't tried it myself (someone on the forum said they did good work a few days ago)

Hi Fellow Tesla Owners,

I have my M3 with metallic blue since earlier this year. I was wondering if it is time to get a paint protection film done. Also, I heard there are some kinds of film for the glass roof that can significantly reduce heat, which sounds very attractive to me. I am worried about overhearing over the summer constantly plus the waste of AC to protect the computer. But I don't actually know anything about it or anyone or anywhere can actually do the film. So, I turn to everyone for wisdom.

Thanks to everyone in advance!

Noah
Sorry, my bad. I am from Stoney Creek, around GTA. I guess that is a very large area as well Lol.