Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where can I get a wheel Alignment in Yokohama japan for my 2019 Tesla model x every shop said can’t do once I said it’s a tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you cant find a shop after asking a Tesla shop, go to a drift shop as suggested above, or find a "car people" alignment shop and chat them up, bring them the procedure guide.

After looking over the procedure, it might be because they need to remove aero shields if they don't have that weird looking torque wrench:

1659126566352.png

Here is the procedure:

Thank you for all your help I don’t want to go to the s c because they keep getting me different things about my alignment first they said my tri rod and subframe then I jacked up the car and check myself the fame look fine the rod was a a little loose I show him the video that I took under the car then he said they have to drop the battery to fix the subframe that’s why It was so expensive also he quoted me $8000 that why I’m looking for a shop too take a look it’s , it 3 only repair shop that Tesla works with near me