Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where can I order a front license plate bracket? My Roadster never had one...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In California front plates are required by law. But by my count a bit less than 10% of cars don't use a front plate here. In Santa Barbara I have never had a ticket--except when I have been parked all day in a public garage such as going to our Film Fest or other places meter maids are about. So for the week of Film Fest each year I put on the front plate and take it off afterwards. The only penalty for the ticket is you have to show the police you have put a front plate on and pay a $10 ticket. A small price to pay infrequently to have the car the way I want it!

Yeah, go ahead, rub it in.:( The front plate also reduces your range. At least we don't have as much traffic as you!:p

When we moved to Tucson I was amazed at how easy it was to get from the Northwest side (where I live) to the Southeast side (which is where out SC is). It takes all of 15 min on I-10 and you can actually drive 70 mph the whole way. Not bad in my opinion. :rolleyes: