Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where can I see a Model X now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm honestly not surprised we didn't see a Model X beta at Detroit. Tesla has a history of doing big, one-off events to launch products and I suspect the Model beta reveal will be much like that of the Model S beta. I think they'll invite Signature reservation holders down to the factory and do a big presentation with rock music, Elon and lots of Kool-ade. I'm selfishly hoping that early production reservation holders also get an invite so that I can go. That Kool-ade is pretty yummy.

I'm honestly not surprised we didn't see a Model X beta at Detroit. Tesla has a history of doing big, one-off events to launch products and I suspect the Model beta reveal will be much like that of the Model S beta. I think they'll invite Signature reservation holders down to the factory and do a big presentation with rock music, Elon and lots of Kool-ade. I'm selfishly hoping that early production reservation holders also get an invite so that I can go. That Kool-ade is pretty yummy.

If you want to laugh, check out this reporting:
Tesla Motors Inc (TSLA) Working To Complete Model X

I did actually laugh.

To paraphrase:

"The Model X will be produced at some future date"

"Tesla gave a conference where they answered a bunch of questions"

"thanks for reading our article"

Actually it was more funny before they corrected the article. Before it read that the Model X not the Model S was revealed. Several people in the comments section of the article alerted the reporter to their mistake. It seems those comments were also taken out.

Actually it was more funny before they corrected the article. Before it read that the Model X not the Model S was revealed. Several people in the comments section of the article alerted the reporter to their mistake. It seems those comments were also taken out.

It's still quite wrong:

Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) unveiled its 2015 all-electric Model S at the Detroit Auto Show on Monday.

Um, no. They were certainly showing a 2013 or 2014 Model S, and you can't really unveil something that is already in the hands of customers.