Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where can I upgrade seats from Black to White leather?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know where we can re-upholster the black leather seats in a Model 3 to ultra white leather? I saw someone post a while back about how they already had white leather installed aftermarket, but I can't find it now. I live in Boston but wouldn't mind driving like 6-10 hours if the work is good enough!

T Sportline's products tend to do just as well, if not better, than Tesla factory quality.

Here's what they offer for now:

Tesla Model 3 Seat Upgrade Kit

tesla-model-3-seat-upgrade-interior-kit-ultra-white-black-suede-front-wm.jpg
tesla-model-3-signature-diamond-quilt-leather-interior-upgrade-wm-uber-ultra-white-front.jpg

Any auto upholstery place in theory should be able to do it. As long as you can get that ultra white fabric.

Agreed, A good upholstery shop can work miracles on a car interior. I've seen repossessed cars that had their interiors destroyed by their former owners come out looking as good as a factory new interior. Make sure you use a shop that doesn't demand a deposit before work begins.

Agreed, A good upholstery shop can work miracles on a car interior. I've seen repossessed cars that had their interiors destroyed by their former owners come out looking as good as a factory new interior. Make sure you use a shop that doesn't demand a deposit before work begins.
Go watch the recent "Like Tesla" episodes on You Tube. She is doing exactly what you're hoping to do.
Robin

Reactions: cellogig
Something’s up with her videos. She had one from a week ago showing them dropping off the car to get the seats covers installed. But in her most recent video showing the car being wrapped it has the original seats. Will ask and see what’s up as I’m curious now.

Something’s up with her videos. She had one from a week ago showing them dropping off the car to get the seats covers installed. But in her most recent video showing the car being wrapped it has the original seats. Will ask and see what’s up as I’m curious now.

I think the newer seats were cut slightly different than the replacements she got and they had to be reordered

Can someone who actually owns seats from t-sportline comment on the actual quality of the material? I noticed that in a lot of the pictures, the corner portion of the material seems to be wrinkled up. My concern is having brand new oem seats from tesla be torn apart for possible mediocore material. I would love to get the red though. Also I question the durability. I can't seem to find any reviews at all, just people on the forum making comments on them (they could be people working at the company)

Can someone who actually owns seats from t-sportline comment on the actual quality of the material? I noticed that in a lot of the pictures, the corner portion of the material seems to be wrinkled up. My concern is having brand new oem seats from tesla be torn apart for possible mediocore material. I would love to get the red though. Also I question the durability. I can't seem to find any reviews at all, just people on the forum making comments on them (they could be people working at the company)

Not a direct comparison obviously but here was my experience... I had my steering wheel wrapped in alcantara by “T-Sportline”. In actuality they didn’t do this in house but instead drove the car down the street to an automotive upholstery shop (shoutout to the mobile app). The alcantara has held up terribly and one of the stitches came undone. I have multiple vehicle with alcantara wrapped steering wheels and have never had one hold up so poorly.

Also, anyone who doesnt think that oneshortguy is a T-Sportline employee is just fooling themselves. How do mods not see this stuff? Oy vey.

Last edited:
Not a direct comparison obviously but here was my experience... I had my steering wheel wrapped in alcantara by “T-Sportline”. In actuality they didn’t do this in house but instead drove the car down the street to an automotive upholstery shop (shoutout to the mobile app). The alcantara has held up terribly and one of the stitches came undone. I have multiple vehicle with alcantara wrapped steering wheels and have never had one hold up so poorly.

Also, anyone who doesnt think that oneshortguy is a T-Sportline employee is just fooling themselves. How do mods not see this stuff? Oy vey.

Thanks for confirming. Someone had posted pictures of the red T-sportsline interior and had posted it on facebook. The quality looked terrible! Even other people had commented on the upholstery that it was done very bad. Wrinkles were everywhere. I was planning on doing the white with red interior but I think I'm going to go with red and just staying with factory seats.

Thanks for confirming. Someone had posted pictures of the red T-sportsline interior and had posted it on facebook. The quality looked terrible! Even other people had commented on the upholstery that it was done very bad. Wrinkles were everywhere. I was planning on doing the white with red interior but I think I'm going to go with red and just staying with factory seats.

Also this: Model S Photo Gallery

I upgraded the seats on my RWD to white using the TSportline ultra white kit. They have several versions, I used the OEM look, second generation M3 style. It looks perfect. The quality of the kit, fit and finish, and materials is execellent.

It changed my car from nice to wow.

*note the door inserts were NOT part of the kit and installed bespoke. I did order the matching uber white material from t sportline so it would match.

Attachments

• E2ACB8D9-17DB-483E-B0AF-BB2A6BF9EA62.jpeg
    E2ACB8D9-17DB-483E-B0AF-BB2A6BF9EA62.jpeg
    325.1 KB · Views: 563
  • E7732961-5F92-4403-A1C0-ACAC032A1365.jpeg
    E7732961-5F92-4403-A1C0-ACAC032A1365.jpeg
    273.6 KB · Views: 509
  • B771E676-AD79-46D2-8257-6827E3E8CB97.jpeg
    B771E676-AD79-46D2-8257-6827E3E8CB97.jpeg
    311.5 KB · Views: 507
I upgraded the seats on my RWD to white using the TSportline ultra white kit. They have several versions, I used the OEM look, second generation M3 style. It looks perfect. The quality of the kit, fit and finish, and materials is execellent.

*note the door inserts were NOT part of the kit and installed bespoke. I did order the matching uber white material from t sportline so it would match.

Wow they did a great job.

Reactions: Point 3

Wow they look great.

Are they much cooler than the black in the heat?
Do you know if they are actually made by Katzkins?

Also what color is your car, can we get a shot from outside looking in?