Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where can I upgrade seats from Black to White leather?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know where we can re-upholster the black leather seats in a Model 3 to ultra white leather? I saw someone post a while back about how they already had white leather installed aftermarket, but I can't find it now. I live in Boston but wouldn't mind driving like 6-10 hours if the work is good enough!
Find a hot rod upholstery shop. Gotta be a million of them in New England.

I also upgraded my seats to white. I chose TSportsline. I live in Washington DC area and used Mega Automotive Group in Rockville Maryland to install for me. I attached some pics:

I love the finish and comfort. Softer than original black seats. Have great soft backing which original seats did not have. I chose Perforated as opposed to original style. I love it. 100 times cooler in summer.

Good luck and make sure you use a very patient installer. My seats were version 1. They are fairly complicated to replace skins.

Attachments

• IMG_0780.jpg
    IMG_0780.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_0786.jpg
    IMG_0786.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_0788.jpg
    IMG_0788.jpg
    421.4 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_0787.jpg
    IMG_0787.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_0781.jpg
    IMG_0781.jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_0782.jpg
    IMG_0782.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_0783 2.jpg
    IMG_0783 2.jpg
    379.3 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_0783.jpg
    IMG_0783.jpg
    379.3 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_0784.jpg
    IMG_0784.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 251
Reactions: Jimmy 1
I upgraded the seats on my RWD to white using the TSportline ultra white kit. They have several versions, I used the OEM look, second generation M3 style. It looks perfect. The quality of the kit, fit and finish, and materials is execellent.

It changed my car from nice to wow.

*note the door inserts were NOT part of the kit and installed bespoke. I did order the matching uber white material from t sportline so it would match.
how much did it cost including install?

I upgraded the seats on my RWD to white using the TSportline ultra white kit. They have several versions, I used the OEM look, second generation M3 style. It looks perfect. The quality of the kit, fit and finish, and materials is execellent.

It changed my car from nice to wow.

*note the door inserts were NOT part of the kit and installed bespoke. I did order the matching uber white material from t sportline so it would match.
When you did you install was there any indication that the seat leather was actually made by katzskin?
Ive seen some other posts where people actually ordered white seat covers from katzskin and the tags actually said
t sportline.
Im also going for the factory finish closest to factory as possible. I also noticed yours has grey stitching, is the oem ones white stitching??