Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where can we rent a Model 3 (or any Tesla) in LA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Travelling to LA today for a business trip, and as we’re going to SF on Wednesday, and need a car up there, I figured it would be nice to drive up along the coast (my co-worker has never driven that route).

As we both have Teslas (Model X), we really don’t want to drive an ICE, so I’m trying to figure out if any place has Teslas (Model 3 since it will probably be the cheapest) to rent in LA that allows you to return them at the airport in San Francisco.

Anybody that knows anywhere that has Teslas and that allows you to do this? So far I’ve checked Avis, Hertz, Sixt, Enterprise and Budget, but none of them list Teslas in their LA site. And Turo would probably be difficult due to needing to return it in SF.

Travelling to LA today for a business trip, and as we’re going to SF on Wednesday, and need a car up there, I figured it would be nice to drive up along the coast (my co-worker has never driven that route).

As we both have Teslas (Model X), we really don’t want to drive an ICE, so I’m trying to figure out if any place has Teslas (Model 3 since it will probably be the cheapest) to rent in LA that allows you to return them at the airport in San Francisco.

Anybody that knows anywhere that has Teslas and that allows you to do this? So far I’ve checked Avis, Hertz, Sixt, Enterprise and Budget, but none of them list Teslas in their LA site. And Turo would probably be difficult due to needing to return it in SF.
Www.FrunkYea.com
Serving Southern California and Central Florida