Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where did calendar's phone dial button go?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I use my 2018 Model 3 dual LR everyday for sales calls... I get in the car start driving -pull up my calendar and call the client to tell them I am on my way. It has been amazing... till the past few months... the phone dial button has dissapeared off my calendar. Now I have to pull over to go through my phones calendar each time I need to call a client . Did anyone else use this great feature and is now missing it? Service could not find any notes about it or how solve it.

Reactions: statman55
I use my 2018 Model 3 dual LR everyday for sales calls... I get in the car start driving -pull up my calendar and call the client to tell them I am on my way. It has been amazing... till the past few months... the phone dial button has dissapeared off my calendar. Now I have to pull over to go through my phones calendar each time I need to call a client . Did anyone else use this great feature and is now missing it? Service could not find any notes about it or how solve it.
Never knew it was a thing. I'll look for it. I normally use SIRI because, unless the contact only has 1 number associated with it, you then need to physically pick from the list of numbers on the screen. Defeating the purpose of voice dialing

Upvote 0
Any fix?

Upvote 0