Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where did the Hansshow Black Friday thread go?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just ordered the Tesla smart ring from Hansshow using a US 30% discount code for Black Friday. I was looking for the reference on the thread here but it seems to have vapourised? Anyway, if you're looking for the discount codes, Google 'em and they're out there :)

Thank you for this, seriously tempted at this price.

I was always keen on the powered truck option and I believe this video was previously on the Hansshow website:

However the YouTuber has mentioned he no longer recommends Hansshow.

Can anyone shed any light on the longevity of Hansshow products or what happened here? @Mr H ?

The deleted thread had comments from several people saying they’re quite happy and that the reviews probably were of earlier iterations of the kit.

I’ve ordered mine as well, the 30% really did seem too good to pass on. I believe this is now on v4 so hopefully they’ve ironed out any kinks by now :)

Moderator comment - the thread contained a number posts that are in breach of the sites Terms of Service. As some of these breaches are in posts intrinsic to the integrity of whole thread, the thread as a whole has been temporarily moved pending administrator approval. If it gets approval, it will be restored.

Please respect the rules enforcement. There may be circumstances not in the public domain, that influence some of these decisions. If you do not agree with a decision, as per the rules enforcement, please feel free to raise your concern direct with the moderator or with an administrator.

Whilst reasonable posts questioning moderators decisions are acceptable, it is not acceptable to make personal or negative comments directly aimed at the moderator.

Last edited:
I was interested in buying some time back, but I’ve read some worrying posts on here and elsewhere about people having issues and not getting timely responses etc.

I’ve also read that apparently the frunk can open while the car is in drive, at low speeds (presumably this is only an issue if you fit the foot sensor), and that the rear strut rubs on the rubber rain channel thing. Given that’s part of the windscreen it gave me pause for thought.

Hope you guys that are ordering and have ordered don’t have any issues.