TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Where did the TuneIN favorites go?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by masam, Aug 4, 2020.

1. masam

masam Member

With the 2020.24.6.11 update it seems that the save favorites are gone. It does show new podcast episodes under “Your New Episodes” but I don’t see any way to see the entire list of my favorites. Is this just gone ?
    Also, on a perhaps related note, searching for music only seems to search podcasts. Anyone else run into this ?

2. bigdave79

bigdave79 Member

Noticed the same thing. No more favorites :(

3. Big Toys

Big Toys Member

They are in there. It has a new interface. If you find one of your old favorites from the list, start it, and scroll you finger up, you will see them (something like that, I forgot exactly how I discovered them)

4. JDev

JDev New Member

I believe you're talking about two different things. Favorite podcasts are still available, but favorite podcast episodes don't appear to be accessible from the Tesla TuneIn interface (I think they were when they recently released TuneIn account sync).

Favorite podcast episodes in the Tesla interface would be a big benefit.

Anyone know whether TuneIn or Tesla is responsible for development of the TuneIn app in the car? In other words, who can fix this?

5. Guvnah

Guvnah Member

I found them! If you click on the word "Favorites" on the main horizontal scroll part of the main screen of TuneIN it will take you to the older list of Favorites where all your favorites are laid out in a grid.

• Informative x 1
  6. masam

masam Member

Thanks all! I managed to find them after reading the responses here.

7. JDev

JDev New Member

I had to re-log in to TuneIn account from car to access Favorite episodes/resync (noticed a favorite I had added didn't show up in car, so I realized sync was lost). Only shows a few favorite episodes, but it is workable.