Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where did the TuneIN favorites go?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With the 2020.24.6.11 update it seems that the save favorites are gone. It does show new podcast episodes under “Your New Episodes” but I don’t see any way to see the entire list of my favorites. Is this just gone ?
Also, on a perhaps related note, searching for music only seems to search podcasts. Anyone else run into this ?

I believe you're talking about two different things. Favorite podcasts are still available, but favorite podcast episodes don't appear to be accessible from the Tesla TuneIn interface (I think they were when they recently released TuneIn account sync).

Favorite podcast episodes in the Tesla interface would be a big benefit.

Anyone know whether TuneIn or Tesla is responsible for development of the TuneIn app in the car? In other words, who can fix this?

They are in there. It has a new interface. If you find one of your old favorites from the list, start it, and scroll you finger up, you will see them (something like that, I forgot exactly how I discovered them)

I found them! If you click on the word "Favorites" on the main horizontal scroll part of the main screen of TuneIN it will take you to the older list of Favorites where all your favorites are laid out in a grid.

• Informative
Reactions: masam
I had to re-log in to TuneIn account from car to access Favorite episodes/resync (noticed a favorite I had added didn't show up in car, so I realized sync was lost). Only shows a few favorite episodes, but it is workable.