Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where did tire pressure go? V11 Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How does one display tire pressures with the new UI? It used to just take a swipe across the screen under the car image. That doesn't work now; and I have been unable to locate anything in the new menu structure. Oversight in the latest UI, or...?

Removing the ability to view it from the main screen is a ridiculous change. I use tire pressure monitor all the time. There is no spare tire in this car, and most times you find out that there's attack in your tire is by losing pressure.
I agree. I NEED tire pressure on the main screen 100% of the time. PLEASE give me an option to add it permanently so I don’t need 3 touches while I’m driving to see if tires are low. Please.

I really don’t know what this tire pressure obsession is all about, but I’m pretty sure there’s a medical treatment for it.
I will explain it; if I am driving along and feel the car not handling properly the first thing I check is tire pressure. What I do I don’t want is to go searching over several screens. I want to say “tire pressure” and see the data While concentrating on driving. Same with odometer, I like knowing my power consuption as I drive.

I need vehicle data from voice command, not the ability to make fart sounds. Let’s get our priorities in order.

How does one display tire pressures with the new UI? It used to just take a swipe across the screen under the car image. That doesn't work now; and I have been unable to locate anything in the new menu structure. Oversight in the latest UI, or...?
I dislike voice commands, but if you want the voice command to bring up the tire pressures, say "Open service settings." That will open the service menu with the tire pressures. The old voice command of "tire pressure" no longer works.

Reactions: pipp
Do you get a warning of they are low, or only of one tire is significantly lower than the rest?
In my experience, you get a warning when one tire is below 35 psi. It happened to me two days after I picked up my M3 because I got a nail in the tire on the long drive home. Someone else can (and probably will) correct me if I'm wrong about the exact pressure that triggers the warning.

Hey, it's only 2 button presses to get to the tire pressure, compare that to a BMW or Mercedes...gheez...buried 4-5 deep. And the readout is huge on the car service screen once you are moving and it is reading the pressure...it was nice to swipe and see kwh and tire pressure...but big deal...

There are way more important issues with AP, following/acceleration blah blah still that should take priority and not some stupid light show which I don't give TFs about.

Also, stop being Apple, which Elon supposedly despises...and let us have 6-8 icons and shortcut items to other menus on the bottom...gheez, like Short cut to the service scree!!! See, back to one button press Elon! Not rocket science...this isn't SpaceX, its a stupid simple developer issue.

My suggestion would be for it to be present all the time, and show the 'last seen' pressure in the tires. Possibly not the date/time of the last reading.
This could be 'just software', without folks assuming 'real time' pressure while checking tire pressure when car is static. Or at least have the last pressure available for 30 minutes since last drive, so we could drive around the block or to a station, get out and know what the pressure was while in use.
I would be just as happy to have to use the phone app to see it.