TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Where do I go to report an awesome service experience?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by hsctiger93, Dec 22, 2014.

1. hsctiger93

hsctiger93 Member

Feb 4, 2014
    Richmond, VA
    Hard to believe I took delivery on 5/31 and crossed 12,500 miles in early December, but that's what happened.

I scheduled my Ranger Service to pick up the car and take it back to Raleigh (Richmond is between Rockville and Raleigh- I chose Raleigh since that's where I took delivery). Gwennen took my list and emailed it back to me, so we were clear on the punch list in addition to the service. Christian called about 30 minutes before he reached my office, within the 1-hour window he said he'd arrive.

It was raining that day, so he said, "Look. Let me take the loaner off the flat bed and drive up to your office front door so you don't get wet." We walked through all the detail items (my biggest issue was a trunk leak we discovered after a 3" rain storm in Orlando), he said he'd take the car from here and off he went. I had a new Model S loaner car with the new cameras on it. They said they'd return it by Thursday, they confirmed, and did the same routine.

Everything's great on the car. The leak got fixed. They replaced all the carpet and insulation in the trunk, which I requested since I didn't want mold. I was a little shocked at tire wear since it looks like my tires won't make it much past 25k miles. But that's a function of the driver and the tires, not the service.

My only question is: How do I tell someone above them how great an experience they delivered?
  2. Lump

Lump Active Member

Mar 31, 2013
    So. Cal.
    I usually receive an email a few days later asking to submit a service survey, there is a section for comments & feedback.
  3. Zextraterrestrial

Mar 11, 2010
    Humboldt/Los Altos
    I think if you mail ownership they can send e-mail on to where it should go
  4. AmpedRealtor

AmpedRealtor Active Member

Jun 30, 2013
    Buckeye, AZ
    You can send those types of commendations to your regional service manager. Ask your service center for his or her email address.
  5. Mayhemm

Mayhemm Model S P85+ "Lola"

Nov 9, 2012
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    This was the case for me as well.