Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where do I pay the monthly payment to Tesla/Chase?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Might be a dumb question but so far I haven't seen anything either in my Chase.com or Tesla accounts that indicate where I will pay my monthly payment to Tesla. The loan/financing was direct through Tesla.

I took delivery Dec. 19th.

Do you have the account number? I pay through my bank's online payment system to Chase. If I remember correctly, I picked up my car June 3 and my first payment wasn't due until August. They will send a whole packet to you if in doubt give Chase a call.

Might be a dumb question but so far I haven't seen anything either in my Chase.com or Tesla accounts that indicate where I will pay my monthly payment to Tesla. The loan/financing was direct through Tesla.

Since you asked about Chase, I am guessing your loan is funded by Chase? Our MX delivered Dec 18, 2017 was also submitted to Tesla and carried by Chase. The Auto Loan account showed up on my existing Chase.com account sometime in middle of January 2018. I think my first payment was not due until Feb 2018. It will not show up on your Tesla account at all.

While Tesla helped coordinate your loan, your loaner/loanee relationship is directly between yourself and Chase.
You don't make loan payments to Tesla, nor will you get any ongoing loan information from them.