Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where do the written off Teslas go in Aus?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks Niall for letting me know this group existed. If anyone in Australia is looking for tesla battery modules I will have x3 complete battery packs removed from low km damaged vehicles available soon.
X1 model x 75kw
X2 model s 85kw

I am planning to strip and sell the individual modules after testing is carried out on each cell.

I will add pricing once all cells are removed. Let me know if interested.

Cheers
Hi there, new to this forum and just wondering the price you're offering on the model X 75kw? Thanks

Thanks Niall for letting me know this group existed. If anyone in Australia is looking for tesla battery modules I will have x3 complete battery packs removed from low km damaged vehicles available soon.
X1 model x 75kw
X2 model s 85kw

I am planning to strip and sell the individual modules after testing is carried out on each cell.

I will add pricing once all cells are removed. Let me know if interested.

Cheers
Do you happen to have any other parts for X model? im after a whole front end and complete set of seats with a set of airbags (complete)

wow did they write it off because of that little bump ! you got to be kidding me! either someone needs to get the insurance company head out of its back side or Tesla is paying them big money to the assessors secretly to write them off, this is absurd! it needs one days work on it !

Its actually a fair bit of damage, back wheel is not pointing where it should and alot of damage to quarter panel just in front of that also front guard damage. Possibly damage to battery/underfloor looking at the back wheel.