Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where do you charge when in Meadowvale,ON?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Geeez.. there is no chargers. Tried Loblaw and it was pretty slow, was looking into other peoples house to see if that would do it, but it seems that it was going to be about the same charge rate as Loblaw.. I just needed some extra juice to make SURE that I could make it home and not have 10% left.. you know. I still don't trust the range calculation.

I don't see them on plugshare, I guess noone has reported them?

Attachments

• IMG_53EFFF553245-1 3.jpeg
    IMG_53EFFF553245-1 3.jpeg
    513.4 KB · Views: 61
Geeez.. there is no chargers. Tried Loblaw and it was pretty slow, was looking into other peoples house to see if that would do it, but it seems that it was going to be about the same charge rate as Loblaw.. I just needed some extra juice to make SURE that I could make it home and not have 10% left.. you know. I still don't trust the range calculation.
Soon : Meadowvale supercharger
Today : Toronto supercharger

The pin is actually placed so it shows up on top of the name "Meadowvale village" on Google Maps. Same for most other planned SCs if you look carefully. So indeed, it is not indicative of the location, except that it should be in that city/borough. Apparently, they don't want to reveal in advance the locations. I suspect that it's because they initially may not have completed the negotiations with the locations, and then don't want to spend time updating the map until the SC is operational. And its more fun because everybody is watching and speculating!

Last edited:
Reactions: MarcoRP
The advantage with this location is that Meadowvale is a relatively small area, compared to "Mississauga" or "Toronto". You would think that the location will be within (or very close to) the triangle bounded by the 401, 407, and Hurontario. Does it really matter if it is 500m this way or that?

The advantage with this location is that Meadowvale is a relatively small area, compared to "Mississauga" or "Toronto". You would think that the location will be within (or very close to) the triangle bounded by the 401, 407, and Hurontario. Does it really matter if it is 500m this way or that?
I doubt the Meadowvale charger will be anywhere near Hwy 10
I'll just about eat my hat if it's not at Winston Churchill and Argentia. I'll bet you a coke. :)