Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where do you put your change?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
il_570xN.238263842.jpg

I have a center console. I have one cup holder in there with a cup full of pens, change, misc stuff. The other cup holder in there, I use it as a cup holder. The "elbow" cup holders are for the passengers in the car most of the time.

As a MS driver for a few months now, one of the frustrating things is I still haven't found a convenient place to drop my change. For now I drop it in the center console where the USB chargers are, but it's not very convenient to fish it out of there. What do you do with your change?
I place my change in Vitamin jar and store it in the floor/phone console. The other good place is the inside door handle where I store pens and reward cards.

I have the center console insert-CCI (for a RIDICULOUS price, thank you so much-but I digress...). I have a small drawstring bag packed with quarter snugged in there. I also stock up on those annoying spray-it-yourself car wash tokens (what? quarters aren't good enough?) that I keep in my arm rest cup holders, where I keep gum. I use the CCI for my water bottle. Seems to work fine. I occasionally hear the tokens rattle. But not much.

Reactions: DMC-Orangeville