Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where do you put your sunglasses?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have two felt lined eyeglass pouches (actually made by BMW) on the driver's door, within easy reach of my left hand, top one for sunglasses, bottom for nighttime driving. Tesla logo on the top flap, of course:) The pouches are available on Amazon.

fullsizeoutput_4dc2.jpeg

I use Carina's Cubby Tray heres my thread / post on it... It doesn't move while driving or under heavy acceleration even with Ludicrous and Launch Mode...
CARINA'S SITE
I first found out about this product from Bjørn Nyland video which I've linked below and I immediately placed an order.

Every tray is hand made by Carina in Norway to perfectly fit the shelf and not fly out, even in Ludicrous Mode it stays put. Its a very high quality product and can be ordered in your preference of materials and colors.

Skip to 2 minutes and 49 seconds for Carinas tray...

Love my Carina Tray so much I ordered a 2nd one as a gift... I helped create 2 new products on her page the first by ordering the first mulitcolor full alcantara tray, its alcantara outside with a red alcantara interior as well... its called the Premium Alcantara Tray Red with Red Tab
15194589_363701470629966_2783337897438054655_o-jpg.208182

and second new product, the first tray with blue alcantara interior she's made. I gave this as a gift for a friend with a blue car.... heres a shot of the material on a blue car
15293372_364336257233154_962955679_o-jpg.208183

and pictures of the first blue tray made :cool:
15542462_373901379609975_151195836641278753_n-jpg.208181

• Love
Reactions: Jimmy 1 and sdorn
Look at the construction of the above cubby drawers? Carina's and Norms?

They are glued pieces of cardboard or plastic? Will the hold up in the summer months when inside temperatures get close to 100 degrees? Carina told me hers is made of perforated cardboard? And Norms's is glued together plastic. The outside if fake leather and looks like pleather. Do your research before buying a cubby.

From $49 with free shipping and MADE IN THE USA !!

We made our of rock solid injection molded ABS plastic, with a full velvet lining inside, and with rubber stops that prevent it from opening too much and a locking lip that make is ludicrous mode proof. Now with LED Lighting too.

They are glued pieces of cardboard or plastic? Will the hold up in the summer months when inside temperatures get close to 100 degrees? Carina told me hers is made of perforated cardboard? And Norms's is glued together plastic. The outside if fake leather and looks like pleather. Do your research before buying a cubby.

We made our of rock solid injection molded ABS plastic, with a full velvet lining inside, and with rubber stops that prevent it from opening too much and a locking lip that make is ludicrous mode proof. Now with LED Lighting too.

Those videos are worthless without a few ludicrous launch mode launches. Seriously, that is probably the most important feature of a cubby drawer. Also, the cubby drawer I got from Carina is super nice and feels well made. It also looks great. Your product looks nice, but very plasticky if you know what I mean. Maybe if you made it out of something less plasticky it would look better?

• Funny
Reactions: Jimmy 1
Norm's cubby drawer is best, no contest. He also gets the best reviews of any vendor here:

Vendor - New Cubby Drawer

I love mine. It's a solid build, matches my black leather interior perfectly, has a great "T" handle/logo, and it keeps my sunglasses scratch free. Plus, Norm doesn't troll other vendors like some here, which makes me never want to buy their products regardless of what it is.

Those videos are worthless without a few ludicrous launch mode launches. Seriously, that is probably the most important feature of a cubby drawer. Also, the cubby drawer I got from Carina is super nice and feels well made. It also looks great. Your product looks nice, but very plasticky if you know what I mean. Maybe if you made it out of something less plasticky it would look better?
Lol.........he has offended so many...he cant give them away

• Funny
Reactions: Canuck and ABC2D

Pretty soon this scumbag is going to have pay people to take his product. Unbelievable.

Also, in every single post, he always bashes down competition - in every post. If your product is so good, it should be able to speak for itself. It's kind of sad that mods deleted most of RPM Tesla posts where he was bashing Norm and calling him on "Infringement" of selling "unlicensed" Tesla logo, but then to start selling it himself. This guy is absolute worst vendor on TMC.

And he keeps spamming others posts...with this moronic "my milkshake is better than yours" crap

Norms drawer, which I have no affiliation and no stake in, just a satisfied customer, is the one to get: Vendor - New Cubby Drawer

Also, in every single post, he always bashes down competition - in every post. If your product is so good, it should be able to speak for itself. It's kind of sad that mods deleted most of RPM Tesla posts where he was bashing Norm and calling him on "Infringement" of selling "unlicensed" Tesla logo, but then to start selling it himself. This guy is absolute worst vendor on TMC.
He must be desperate to be selling at $49 now from his original $149??? price. I think the people of TMC has spoken and doesn't endorse any of RPM Accessories products. I don't recall anyone recommending his cubby drawer. And I see now he's copied Norm's T inside the drawer.

As an early adopter before Norm had perfected the dimensions of his cubby drawer, he offered to swap it out which I declined so his customer service is top notch.

+1 for Norm. Great build, very happy with the materials, the "T" handle looks great under the screen, it doesn't fly out, and Norm is a great guy to deal with.

Here is a video review I made of Norm's Cubby. FYI, I paid full price for 2 of them and was not asked to make a video or anything. It's just a great product.

Thanks Erik

• Love
Reactions: Jimmy 1 and ABC2D
I just chunk 'em in the open port where the USB ports are - they are already so scratched up it hardly will make it worse.

But here's another question: where do you put your umbrella? With the car, Tesla gave me a very nice Tesla-logoed umbrella, but it won't go anywhere other than wedging it between the seat and console.