Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where do you want a new Supercharger?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@M3BlueGeorgia, You disagreed with my comment that its useless to post list of desired locations here.

Tell me why you disagreed, please? Or what's the secret that bridges this thread to the Tesla Supercharger Team that processes requests?

It is good to post. Tesla employees read this forum.

Not sure of the influence, but IMHO there'll be some influence.

Reactions: electricar
I think La Mesa, CA at the Grossmont Mall would be perfect. It covers the I-8 before getting into San Diego or on the way to El Centro, the 125 going down to the border or up to the 52 freeway. It's also very close to the 94 either going downtown or east towards Tecate or Campo. There's a lot of parking space near Walmart or Target that would be perfect.

Reactions: electricar
I'm a model 3 owner in Tallahassee, Florida. Would like to see more charging options in south Alabama (Dothan, Montgomery). Currently I just avoid the area since I can't charge there, but would otherwise like to explore (and spend my money in restaurants, shops, etc.) if I could. Next on my list would be Florida gulf coast (Panama City, Destin) and S. Georgia (Thomasville, Albany, Bainbridge, Valdosta).

I'm a model 3 owner in Tallahassee, Florida. Would like to see more charging options in south Alabama (Dothan, Montgomery). Currently I just avoid the area since I can't charge there, but would otherwise like to explore (and spend my money in restaurants, shops, etc.) if I could. Next on my list would be Florida gulf coast (Panama City, Destin) and S. Georgia (Thomasville, Albany, Bainbridge, Valdosta).

Panama City Beach Supercharger

PCB seems to be close to happening