Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where Does End of RDIO (22Dec2015) Leave Us Internet Radio Fans?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Email from Tesla this morning.

Screen Shot 2015-12-22 at 12.16.05.png

Good evening all (first post here, only picked up my 85D on Xmas Eve!), doe anyone know when the spotify update will land in cars? I heard it was last week but as a new owner Im not sure how accurate Tesla tend to be on their update delivery dates. Thanks and excited to be part of this community!

Good evening all (first post here, only picked up my 85D on Xmas Eve!), doe anyone know when the spotify update will land in cars? I heard it was last week but as a new owner Im not sure how accurate Tesla tend to be on their update delivery dates. Thanks and excited to be part of this community!

@thegruf - I got the email too, also have a 90D but that's probably coincidence?

@cornish85d - the Telegraph article referenced a Momday download. However, having received the email last Tuesday, I assumed some cars had it lastomday with more to come last week as emails came out. In hindsight, maybe we are looking at tomorrow?