TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Where\how to recommend an electrician for north of Toronto?

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by Not1Drop, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Not1Drop

Not1Drop Member

Recently, after having our S for three years charging on a 40amp plug, we bought and had an HPWC installed. The first question we faced was how to find an electrician in our area. The Tesla site has a handy tool however most electricians were not in our immediate area and I was concerned that if i called someone from closer to Toronto there'd be an additional fee to the pricing since we're a fair distance from the city. Fortunately we had a friend that recommended an electrician he knew that has previously installed chargers and was in our area.
    We were very happy, with the quick response, the estimate, the price and most importantly the work. So now the question is how to recommend the company\electrician to other owners, or to Tesla for that matter. Is it against forum rules to post the info here? I sent an email to the link off of Tesla's charger installation page however never received a response.