Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where is 2021.4? [2021.4.x Release]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pfft....

Attachments

• 182A96C1-45B9-4CB7-914A-1C906B162E9A.jpeg
    182A96C1-45B9-4CB7-914A-1C906B162E9A.jpeg
    355.5 KB · Views: 105
  • Funny
Reactions: TrevTremaine
Elon is full of BS when it comes to FSD. He keeps pushing out the date and even has the balls to say that you have to buy it again if you get a new car even though you paid for it and he never delivered. I think they are in over their heads on it with it ever working to the level he had promised but they won’t admit it due to the financial and reputations consequences. I hope I’m wrong but Elon has dropped into the snake oil salesman category for me.

I've only had Teslas for 1.5 years. This is the first "week of the year" initial update that had no details. Thus far, they've always added or tweaked functions. It makes me think this is a necessary incremental update for what comes later.

I won't hold my breath...

@NoICEallElec - I'm starting to feel the same way. I bought my first Tesla in early 2019. I paid for FSD that was promised by the end of 2019. I went in saying, "I'll be happy if it's here at the end of 2020" knowing Tesla always misses their projections. We're now 2021, and still don't have it. Losing faith they'll ever get it good enough to release to everyone.

I wish they'd give an option for techies to get it before the general public. Just no way to get into the Early Access program. I even know a few Tesla employees - They can't even get in.