Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where is 2021.4? [2021.4.x Release]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone with a new Model Y with heated steering wheel received this update yet? Just wondering when they will finally merge the new software versions with the heated wheel functionality. Still stuck on the factory software version.

(Heavy sigh) What a disappointment. After 4+ years of paying for FSD, updating all my hardware, etc, I guess I’ll have to continue watching others, with far less ownership time, driving around with FSD Beta while I get another lump of bug fix coal in my stocking. Oh well, I’m sure playing solitaire while sitting in my car wondering what new and exciting upgrades will come next will cheer me up.

It feels like there was a major reset internally following the holiday update, perhaps spurred on by the negative feedback around UI changes.

This has been the quietest period for software updates I can recall in the last 2-3 years.

Good. I love the concept and the direction that they're heading in in general. They just need to clean things up a bit. A lot of wasted space.

Reactions: rlasry1
That”s what I want to know... folks that have been stuck on v2020.39.110
This is why I jumped in the thread..... Looking at TeslaFi's Firmware tracker, everyone seems to be updating from either 2020.48.35.5 or 2020.48.30...

I think those of us with heated steering wheels on 2020.39.110 might still be stuck there

Darn nothing interesting!!! Elon really getting my nerve with his not true promises especially for FSD that I paid $8k with not good functional features.

At least show us the "everything you want and you don't want" and "holiday update in "

Big Time Disappointed

We got the update on the Y last night but there's no Track tab.

Interesting... Did you guys get it on your 100D or 75D Model S'?
I know the 3 has had it for a while now, but I've never seen it on my S before.

Curiously, I was watching some Dashcam videos on the in-car viewer, and I saw the yellow clock icon with the firmware update, so I decided to install it with me sitting in the car. Once it finished, I continued to watch where I've left off and there I noticed the "Track" tab on the viewer. I don't have a Performance vehicle, so I thought it was a software glitch, but it was still there after 2 double scroll-wheel resets.

Interesting... Did you guys get it on your 100D or 75D Model S'?
I know the 3 has had it for a while now, but I've never seen it on my S before.

Curiously, I was watching some Dashcam videos on the in-car viewer, and I saw the yellow clock icon with the firmware update, so I decided to install it with me sitting in the car. Once it finished, I continued to watch where I've left off and there I noticed the "Track" tab on the viewer. I don't have a Performance vehicle, so I thought it was a software glitch, but it was still there after 2 double scroll-wheel resets.
Not yet. So far, only our Y has gotten this update. Neat that you were in the right place at the right time to spot the change. We'll be sure to check once the other cars get the update.

(Heavy sigh) What a disappointment. After 4+ years of paying for FSD, updating all my hardware, etc, I guess I’ll have to continue watching others, with far less ownership time, driving around with FSD Beta while I get another lump of bug fix coal in my stocking. Oh well, I’m sure playing solitaire while sitting in my car wondering what new and exciting upgrades will come next will cheer me up.

Agree. Last few months have been a disappointment considering all the hype around FSD and new features.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker