Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where is everyone getting their PCP from?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

New here!

I’m looking to get either a M3 or MY on a PCP agreement. I’ve checked the Tesla website directly but the monthly cost seems excessive (mainly because balloon payment seems very low) so I was wondering where is everyone getting their teslas from? On the Tesla website or through a third party?

My current PCP deal with Land Rover was through CarWow but it doesn’t seem to work with Teslas unless I’m missing something?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Luke

Anyone go with a third party?
I went with Forza. Balloon payment was £26K which kept my monthly payments and deposit lower, enabling me to get the white interior and inductions. If it helps my finance numbers are:

Car £58190 Model Y
Deposit £11K
4 year term with 10K miles
4.9% APR
Monthly payments of £557
Balloon £26K

I will worry about the balloon in 4 years. With the cost of living going up I decided to have the saving now whilst being able to enjoy the build I really wanted. My intention is to re-finance the car for a 2 further years all being well.

Some will prefer more equity in the car at the end of the term so it’s personal choice.

Good luck.

• Helpful
Reactions: UkNorthampton
I used my bank, Lloyds who offer a PCP option. I believe the other Lloyds group banks, Halifax, Bank of Scotland, etc also offer it.

Only slight stressful moment I had was when the bank sent payment to Tesla. They insisted they use the registration number and my surname as the payment reference which meant I had to call Tesla who had to get the finance department in Holland to match the payment manually to my invoice.

Other than that, it worked out cheaper than using Tesla.