TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Where is it?!

Discussion in 'TMC Connect' started by olanmills, Jun 27, 2013.

1. olanmills

olanmills Member

There seems to be some basic info missing from the TESLIVE site.

Does it start and end every day at the Crowne Plaza hotel? I don't think this is stated explicitly, or maybe I'm just being thick.

Will I have to get myself to the Tesla factory at any point? If so, what's the exact address? When I get there, where should I park? Where should I walk to?

I am not staying at the hotel. I am staying with my cousins in SF and renting a car to drive over to TESLIVE each day, so this is why I need to know.

2. TMS doc

TMS doc Member

Everything is at the Crowne Plaza hotel, except for the party Saturday night at the Tesla factory. It would be in your Tesla maps, but it's at 45500 Fremont Blvd, about 7 miles from the hotel. See you there! It's going to be great!

3. Trixie

Trixie Member

The TESLIVE website has a page called "Agenda" that has an outline of the times, locations, etc. Plus the "Hotel" tab has the address of the Crowne Plaza. Transportation from the hotel to the Factory and back will be a combination of Model Ride share and Tesla Motors Shuttles. That's all I know for now ; )

4. olanmills

olanmills Member