Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where is no confirmation NoA?!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

jsrawa

Apr 11, 2016
Colorado
Elon tweeted on 02/28 that no confirmation NoA with “many other improvements” was scheduled for today but I haven’t heard anything or seen any updates on TeslaFi. So where is it? I know this is normal for Elon Standard Time but why must they keep announcing things like this and miss them?

• Love
Reactions: Nocturnal
One dude on reddit posted it in the release notes on 2019.8.1 (and advanced summon), but it's unclear if he was an early tester or something as others haven't reported such.

Personally given how often NoA has wanted to change lanes into a lane I knew was ending soon I doubt I'd enable this unless they vastly improve it.

One dude on reddit posted it in the release notes on 2019.8.1 (and advanced summon), but it's unclear if he was an early tester or something as others haven't reported such.

Personally given how often NoA has wanted to change lanes into a lane I knew was ending soon I doubt I'd enable this unless they vastly improve it.

Agreed. No confirmation NOA would be quite scary right now

• Helpful
Reactions: pilotSteve
I'm on version 2019.12.1.2 and I don't have the options to choose if I want to allow confirmation. I honly have Enable at start of every trip and speed based lane changes (set to mad max). I'm missing the require lane change confirmation and land change notification options. My friend and neighbor say they have the same version and have those two options. I've only had the car a week and less then 700 miles driven so not sure if that plays into it.

I'm on version 2019.12.1.2 and I don't have the options to choose if I want to allow confirmation. I honly have Enable at start of every trip and speed based lane changes (set to mad max). I'm missing the require lane change confirmation and land change notification options. My friend and neighbor say they have the same version and have those two options. I've only had the car a week and less then 700 miles driven so not sure if that plays into it.
Currently, those options don't show up for cars with AP3 hardware.

Thanks for the follow up. That seems odd to me though since in the blog from 4/3 it says people that have EAP and FSD will have it rolling out to them but I guess they don't say AP3 hardware. We'll see I guess.
It will roll out for AP3 eventually. They are probably just waiting for x number of miles as they did before rolling it out for AP2 and AP2.5.

Am I misunderstanding because I have it on my HW2.5 Model 3 Performance on 2019.12.1.2.

IMG_1184.jpeg

Guys, took delivery of a model three last week with Autopilot and full self driving. I am running 2019.12.1.2 but under my auto pilot options there is no “require lane change confirmation” button.

Self park seems to work and summon works.

What am I missing?