Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WHERE is our Carbon Fiber Spoiler and Badging!?!?!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's a two week reservation system to get into a line, to get into another line on the street, before you get into the line for the service bays.

Tesla really doesn't want to deal with installing 100,000 badges and/or spoilers with everything else that is going on.

It's pretty fun anyway to see all the M/AMG cars get tentative at the lights. Is that a RWD or is that a P? Are those real red calipers are just painted red calipers? ;)

Installing badges are not that easy either. Tesla actually has "guides" that attach to the trunk/frunk to line up the badge placements. I wouldn't want to be just given one to slap on.

• Funny
Reactions: Cowby and Jedi2155
It's a two week reservation system to get into a line, to get into another line on the street, before you get into the line for the service bays.

Tesla really doesn't want to deal with installing 100,000 badges and/or spoilers with everything else that is going on.

It's pretty fun anyway to see all the M/AMG cars get tentative at the lights. Is that a RWD or is that a P? Are those real red calipers are just painted red calipers? ;)

Installing badges are not that easy either. Tesla actually has "guides" that attach to the trunk/frunk to line up the badge placements. I wouldn't want to be just given one to slap on.
Only a small percentage of 3s are P though (<10% by some stats), so it shouldn't be THAT many cars.

I did a online schedule to install yesterday for Costa Mesa service center. They reported back that they will call us when they receive them which they said is currently "back ordered" 90+ days out. Not sure if this Oct. / Nov. supply is going to happen.

Reactions: Oldman