Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where is Request FSD and/or Safety Score - New Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings, I've been hearing so much about Safety Score and the FSD Beta 10.2, but I haven't seen either the button to click to join the queue and start to get my safety score in the app.

I have only had my Model Y for 2 weeks, but have put 1600 miles on it thanks to a road trip.
So, I figured that perhaps the button to request the FSD beta would appear soon, it hasn't.

Any help or discussion is appreciated!

It seems everything is up to date on the car and my iPhone App, and we do have FSD Capability
Release Version v10.2 (2021.11.104)

Screenshot of my software screen is below.

Attachments

• Software_Screen_MY2021.jpg
    Software_Screen_MY2021.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 160
Greetings, I've been hearing so much about Safety Score and the FSD Beta 10.2, but I haven't seen either the button to click to join the queue and start to get my safety score in the app.

I have only had my Model Y for 2 weeks, but have put 1600 miles on it thanks to a road trip.
So, I figured that perhaps the button to request the FSD beta would appear soon, it hasn't.

Any help or discussion is appreciated!

It seems everything is up to date on the car and my iPhone App, and we do have FSD Capability
Release Version v10.2 (2021.11.104)

Screenshot of my software screen is below.
You don't have the latest software to request. It should be 2021.32.22 for you to have the request button.

Oh, ok, well that makes sense then.
So some cars are just behind on their system software? I thought the beta was in 10.1 and I'm on 10.2 but yeah 2021.32.22 does seem ahead 2021.11.104.

So, do I just wait?
Or, is there a way to push a software update?

I did not have the button when I first took delivery in Nov of 2021. The car came with a version of software that did support the button. The button showed up after the first software update came. This took about 6 weeks. I imagine it has to do with the care being provisioned in the fleet. Got my safety score to 98 a couple of weeks ago now just waiting to see if I get in.

Had a 99 score for a month now. No way I'll sign up again for a month of FSD and expect to ever get Beta. Maybe I thought I was 'special' and would easily get Beta. I'll wait until it is more widely released (and hopefully better than the YouTube videos show)

Ultimately, the button you are looking for will be under "Autopilot" and not in the software section. Once you opt in to receive FSD beta your safety score will show up in your Tesla app.

Last edited: