TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Where is the EV plug at Chateau Frontenac ?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Jeeps17, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Jeeps17

Jeeps17 Cath Jockey in a P85

Hello all,

I have an upcoming meeting at the Chateau Frontenac in Quebec city, and cannot find a reference as to exactly where the Circuit Electrique station is located.

There are two entrances to the hotel when coming down Saint-Louis street (public parking lot then hotel lobby with valet spots), and since there are often many people there loading / unloading their vehicles I would rather avoid having to drive around looking for it.

Does anyone know if it can it be reached without having to leave the car with the valets ?

2. swrving

swrving Member

While I haven't been to Chateau Frontenac, my experience with other Fairmont Hotel's is their EV Charges are normally right in front of the Hotel (across from the entry doors). I'm sure if you call the Hotel they can direct you.

3. patp

patp Member

I never tried it (I live in Quebec City) but according to Circuit Electric it's accessible thru Valet Parking. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449284714.291105.jpg

4. Jeeps17

Jeeps17 Cath Jockey in a P85

Just got back from Quebec, the charger is in a good location, in an isolated spot (no cars on either side) next to the gate at the entrance of the multilevel hotel parking lot.

The valet has to park the car, I was told the spot is otherwise chained off. Not sure if that's true or not.

I posted a new picture on Plugshare to clarify.