Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where is the fuse box that holds fuse f51 in a 2019 Model X?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Rzod,

I have some pretty good fuse diagrams for model X.
For me March 2018 MCU2.
I do not know of any electric system changes since my car was built.
I do not see a Fuse F51 anywhere.

What function does the fuse you are looking for support???

Shawn

Hi guys - I’m looking for the Model X fuse for the MCU. I’ve seen two fuse boxes in my X, but corresponding diagrams I have seen don’t list the MCU fuse in either of these two fuse boxes. I was wondering if there was another fuse box somewhere that houses the fuse for the MCU. I’ve seen other reports about this fuse being labeled f51, but those were in S groups. Thanks.

Hi Rzod,

I answered this question on your other post.

There is no fuse explicitly listed as an "MCU" fuse.
The fuse you want is F236 which is located in the fuse box by your right ankle underneath the carpeting.
This fuse on the diagrams is listed as "SCCM, iBooster IGN, ACC Sense, Rear-View Mirror, Radio, TPMS

Any damage done to your car from removing this fuse is YOUR responsibility...

Shawn

Hi Rzod,

I answered this question on your other post.

There is no fuse explicitly listed as an "MCU" fuse.
The fuse you want is F236 which is located in the fuse box by your right ankle underneath the carpeting.
This fuse on the diagrams is listed as "SCCM, iBooster IGN, ACC Sense, Rear-View Mirror, Radio, TPMS

Any damage done to your car from removing this fuse is YOUR responsibility...

Shawn

Hi Shawn, very close, actually F235 should be pulled, it's listed as center display in X diagrams instead of MCU. Not sure if anyone still needs this.

upload_2021-2-14_10-5-2.png

• Helpful
Reactions: Art VandeIay
does anyone know where they have moved the air suspension compressor relay and fuses, they are no longer in the main fuse box in the frunk on my 2019 model s, assume they made changes pre tyhe raven suspension maybe, but i cant find any info on how the system has now changed, photo in the post above shows relay spot has been blanked off and fuses no longer in place.

does anyone know where they have moved the air suspension compressor relay and fuses, they are no longer in the main fuse box in the frunk on my 2019 model s, assume they made changes pre tyhe raven suspension maybe, but i cant find any info on how the system has now changed, photo in the post above shows relay spot has been blanked off and fuses no longer in place.
I'm also looking for the same fuses for the air suspension, haven't been able to find them online... Did you discover where they are?