Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where Is The Future Gatineau Supercharger location?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have noticed active work in the parking lot facing Entrance 8 at Les Promenades Gatineau today. This entrance also has two DCFC and two L2 chargers from Electric Circuit, so it could be potential work for the supercharger planned by Tesla.

Attachments

• 48365193_10215574564172078_8567571135376392192_o.jpg
    48365193_10215574564172078_8567571135376392192_o.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 176
  • Capture d’écran, le 2018-12-14 à 10.35.29.png
    Capture d’écran, le 2018-12-14 à 10.35.29.png
    412.5 KB · Views: 122
  • Informative
Reactions: MarcoRP
I have noticed active work in the parking lot facing Entrance 8 at Les Promenades Gatineau today. This entrance also has two DCFC and two L2 chargers from Electric Circuit, so it could be potential work for the supercharger planned by Tesla.
Could you get any closer to the construction? Any boxes or other?

I’m bumping this. @MarcoRP claims it’s an IGA location in Outaouais.

This could be:
- IGA Masson Angers in Buckingham
- IGA Rue des Laurentides and A50 beside Buckingham
- Rte 366 and A-50 near Lac Beauchamp
- Montee Paiement and A-50

I doubt it could be any other location due to distance from A-50

Anyone from Gatineau have any clue? In the eastern part of Quebec, lots of IGA site have been chosen...
I think it is here:
IGA Extra Famille Plante
1248 Bd la Vérendrye E, Gatineau, QC J8P 0A9

I'll do a drive this week to see if anything happened.

No construction or signs of a supercharger at Les Promenades, but the Circuit Electrique stations are always busy (and need expansion)

Reactions: Thebeezer
I think it is here:
IGA Extra Famille Plante
1248 Bd la Vérendrye E, Gatineau, QC J8P 0A9

I'll do a drive this week to see if anything happened.

No construction or signs of a supercharger at Les Promenades, but the Circuit Electrique stations are always busy (and need expansion)
Just took a drive out to take a look. Although the location and lot would makes sense (to me), there are no signs of activity.

Get this opened already. The Ottawa super charger sucks! Pay for parking charging spot? No reception to watch or listen to anything? Yes, great while you shop, but we weren’t shopping. Who makes these decisions??

Just took a drive out to take a look. Although the location and lot would makes sense (to me), there are no signs of activity.

Get this opened already. The Ottawa super charger sucks! Pay for parking charging spot? No reception to watch or listen to anything? Yes, great while you shop, but we weren’t shopping. Who makes these decisions??
They are a tons of SC in the states that you have to pay for parking to charge.