Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where is the scroll bar on the audio player?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm playing books on tape by downloading to a USB drive and then playing on the Tesla. Oddly, it sometimes has a scroll bar (to scrub back and forth through a chapter) and other times it does not.

Does anyone know why? It's very frustrating to be forced to start a chapter over again and then be unable to seek forward to where I was because the scroll bar is missing.

I'm playing books on tape by downloading to a USB drive and then playing on the Tesla. Oddly, it sometimes has a scroll bar (to scrub back and forth through a chapter) and other times it does not.

Does anyone know why? It's very frustrating to be forced to start a chapter over again and then be unable to seek forward to where I was because the scroll bar is missing.

Lack of more audio playback features is one of my few grumbles about my S.

The way I've gotten around it is to put audio files on my iPhone and then play them via bluetooth on the S. That way I can still use the phone to stop and restart at a certain point as well as fast forward and reverse.

Lack of more audio playback features is one of my few grumbles about my S.

The way I've gotten around it is to put audio files on my iPhone and then play them via bluetooth on the S. That way I can still use the phone to stop and restart at a certain point as well as fast forward and reverse.

Media app has to be the weakest link in the Tesla chain. Note that scrub bar does not show up for Bluetooth (e.g. mobile phone) sources.