Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where is the Southampton collection point, exactly?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Evening all - I had booked for MY collection at Bluewater - and just got the text inviting me to pickup at Southampton on 19th Feb.....presumably MYs will make their way to Bluewater or Thorpe Park if not collected from Southampton - or is pickup there non-negotiable?

Exciting for you!

Call Tesla and ask. Only they can really answer that question.

It does in the long term. If you're on Finance and plan to return it at the end no..
If you're a cash buyer, in 2-3 years time you'll expect to see at £300-600 difference to a March 2022 plate.
I have seen Cazoo and others regularly market a 70 plate as 2021. I don't think today such a thing exists due to a generic number plate.

Reactions: Campi
It does in the long term. If you're on Finance and plan to return it at the end no..
If you're a cash buyer, in 2-3 years time you'll expect to see at £300-600 difference to a March 2022 plate.
thanks - that's helpful - I'm cash. so could be material - though the smart peeps know that Model Y only came to the UK in 2022...but maybe the algorithmic trade in systems don't care for such things. To be honest, there's a good chance I'll keep the MY longer than 3 years. I mean, I've got the deposit on the Cybertruck too - but not sure I should wait for that to come before upgrading!

haha -just seen you live in Southampton too - so you dont need to factor in the cost of getting to the docks! really hoping the "free" supercharging for 24hours thing comes off....