Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where is the update Tesla? AP2.0 2019.40.50?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is just a waiting game. They roll out updates by areas they say but I am a two MX family and the 2019 received the update but the 2018 did not.
‘Usually’ newer cars get them first as they are higher on the list. My X had an issue being on the EA list when it wasn’t supposed to be and when it was removed and changed back to normal, for a while it was one of the first to get releases because it was at the top of the pile!

Now that all the fun stuff goes to MCU 2 or HW3 cars, unfortunately it gets little. :(

Really don’t think there’s a geo sorting. Age and hardware, sure. (Well; geo by country, yes. I meant within the US no obvious difference.)

If it helps, I haven’t even seen .40.50 yet :mad:, and yes the AP crashes are god awful.
Same, we're all in this together. I was hoping to get NoA before my long interstate drive in a couple of days, but instead it looks like I'll have this AP crashing version. I really don't want to have an extended period without even cruise control on such a drive...

Reactions: ARMARM
Same, we're all in this together. I was hoping to get NoA before my long interstate drive in a couple of days, but instead it looks like I'll have this AP crashing version. I really don't want to have an extended period without even cruise control on such a drive...
Not sure where you are but you should see what happens when you couple that software with snowy weather :eek: