TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Where the worlds unsold cars go to die

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mitch672, May 18, 2014.

1. mitch672

mitch672 Active Member

Where the Worlds Unsold Cars Go To Die | Zero Hedge

I think this is a direct threat to future Tesla Models, such as the lower cost Gen3.
    Tens to perhaps hundreds of thousands of new ICE cars are being stockpiled, because no one is buying them. Eventually, these cars will be sold at a heavy discount.
    Read the article, the manufacturers just keep building them, even though no one is buying them...

2. ZBB

ZBB Emperor

That article is total BS. I read it yesterday and kept rolling my eyes.

Here's a good link to help explain all the inaccuracies... That Zero Hedge Article On Unsold Cars Is Bullshit

3. hyperpretension

I saw the article blowing up on Facebook yesterday and didn't even bother reading it, knowing there's no way the headline was true. I was glad to see the Jalopnik article ZBB linked this morning swiftly debunking it.

All the points Matt Hardigree makes were exactly what were going through my mind, but mostly this: