Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where the worlds unsold cars go to die

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where the Worlds Unsold Cars Go To Die | Zero Hedge

I think this is a direct threat to future Tesla Models, such as the lower cost Gen3.
Tens to perhaps hundreds of thousands of new ICE cars are being stockpiled, because no one is buying them. Eventually, these cars will be sold at a heavy discount.
Read the article, the manufacturers just keep building them, even though no one is buying them...

That article is total BS. I read it yesterday and kept rolling my eyes.

Here's a good link to help explain all the inaccuracies... That Zero Hedge Article On Unsold Cars Is Bullshit

I saw the article blowing up on Facebook yesterday and didn't even bother reading it, knowing there's no way the headline was true. I was glad to see the Jalopnik article ZBB linked this morning swiftly debunking it.

All the points Matt Hardigree makes were exactly what were going through my mind, but mostly this:
But mostly, this article lacks any reasoning for how or why., as in how are car companies finding the money to produce millions of unsold cars and why are they doing it?
P
The answer is simple: They aren't.