Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to attach Good To Go sticker pass (Washington State) for 2022 model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a Good To Go sticker for Washington State, and want to attach it to my 2022 model S.
The sticker instruction says it should be attached below the rearview mirror, but Model S manual (Model S Owner's Manual | Tesla) says a RFID transponder should be attached at the bottom right corner.

So, I wonder where the sticker should be attached. Does Model S manual say so since the refreshed Model S has a metallized windshield? Then, would the sticker be properly recognized even if it's attached at the bottom right corner?

Thanks.

I placed mine where the manual said to place it. That's where there is an opening in the coating on the windshield.

The instructions from the toll people are somewhat pointless IMHO. You could put it there and be in the middle of a lane change or anywhere in the lane and have that sticker all over the place. I don't believe there is any issue at all with placement in that regard.

I've not had any issues with mine and the placement on my 2017 MS is different than the toll instructions also.

Upvote 0