Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to buy Tesla 19 inch Sport wheels for Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

EagleRT

Supporting Member
May 6, 2022
Houston
Hey Everyone,

I was hoping for some help from you.

I was scheduled to receive a Model 3 2022 in November but got a call and will now be able to get one this week!

The one catch is that the wheels are Aero wheels.

Does anyone know who is selling the 19” sport wheels or where to get them? I live in Texas.

Thank you for the help!

RT

Thank you for the reply and link.

I did see those but it seems they only come in wheel/tire sets. I just need the wheels.
@EagleRT Ask Tesla service for a quote for just the wheels. You can do so via a service request, just file it as "Other" category and let them know you're just asking for a parts quote, you're not actually scheduling service. (Or maybe you are if you want Tesla to mount/install the wheels!)

You can look up / verify part numbers yourself in the Tesla Parts Catalog, though I'm sure the service center staff will have no problem identifying them.

If you're open to used you can keep an eye out in the Tesla Parts For Sale forum here, probably sets show up occasionally, albeit not as often as 18" aero or 20" M3P wheels since those are standard wheels (vs most people with the 19" Model 3 wheels specifically optioned them).

@EagleRT Ask Tesla service for a quote for just the wheels. You can do so via a service request, just file it as "Other" category and let them know you're just asking for a parts quote, you're not actually scheduling service. (Or maybe you are if you want Tesla to mount/install the wheels!)

You can look up / verify part numbers yourself in the Tesla Parts Catalog, though I'm sure the service center staff will have no problem identifying them.

If you're open to used you can keep an eye out in the Tesla Parts For Sale forum here, probably sets show up occasionally, albeit not as often as 18" aero or 20" M3P wheels since those are standard wheels (vs most people with the 19" Model 3 wheels specifically optioned them).
This is excellent info. Thank you very much for taking the time to type it all out. I really appreciate it!