Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to charge in Thousand Oaks area before Superchargers open

themoonring

Mar 5, 2018
Thousand Oaks
Apologies in advance for newbish post, but I'm picking up my used model S today. I was actually unaware of this "free supercharging for life," thing and still can't quite wrap my head around the concept of never paying for fuel again, But anyway... 2 questions: 1. Since TO isn't open yet, where do most of you in the area go to charge? and 2. Are these places usually crowded? Is there usually a wait? Thanks.

therealmrmike

Sep 16, 2017
Ojai
Apologies in advance for newbish post, but I'm picking up my used model S today. I was actually unaware of this "free supercharging for life," thing and still can't quite wrap my head around the concept of never paying for fuel again, But anyway... 2 questions: 1. Since TO isn't open yet, where do most of you in the area go to charge? and 2. Are these places usually crowded? Is there usually a wait? Thanks.
1. most of us charge at home. that is the most convenient.
2. Depends on the time and location.
with westlake opening up and TO and calabasas. I don't think it will be to crowded.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC