Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to charge near Fauntleroy Park in Seattle?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am staying with a friend on SW 45th Ave near SW Brace Point Dr. in Seattle. My friend doesn't have anywhere I can charge my S85. We want to take day trips and maybe a trip out to the Olympic Peninsula for a day or two.

1. Where can I charge near Fauntleroy Park?
2. Where can I charge if we drive around the Olympic Peninsula?

Thanks so much.

At the Fauntleroy ferry terminal there are a number of J1772s although most of the time they are blocked by city vehicles. Depending on where you are going on the peninsula, there is a hi amp L2 in Port Angeles. I've seen a few other Teslas in the West Seattle area. May be worthwhile doing some digging on Plugshare to see if you can borrow an outlet. Worst case, you could top up at the Seattle Service Center which is in the south Seattle area (SODO). I believe they have a number of HPWCs that can be used during business hours.

If you go inside the ferry terminal and ask for use of the j plug the will move their car for you to charge your tesla. But if you can like the previous poster mentioned the seattle delivery/service center has two wall chargers they will make available for you. If you have dual juicers all. The better. If not they'll even give you a quick ride towards pike place area for a few hours.