Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to do window tint in GTA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
inquiring about model 3 tint at EE Auto, and this is their reply:
495B0651-4B77-482A-B2F1-978882571775.png
any other recommendation?

• Funny
Reactions: tuffcalc and dusdev
inquiring about model 3 tint at EE Auto, and this is their reply:
View attachment 348071
any other recommendation?
What an unprofessional response. They probably did a 3 and couldn't do the back window and are now just blaming their lack of skill on the car. There are tonnes of places that will tint a 3, and I've never heard of a Tesla specific issue that will cause the tint to only last a few years as they claim...its a poor craftsman that blames their tools :)

Depends on where you are in the GTA. Inception automotive has done a lot of 3's. I have a guy that has done all my cars, but he's in Grimsby. Worth the drive though. He did mine in 15% Huper Optik ceramic minus the rear window (I didn't want it) for $250 cash. Lifetime warranty, if I ever have an issue he will fix it.

What an unprofessional response. They probably did a 3 and couldn't do the back window and are now just blaming their lack of skill on the car. .
Or any car. I have had multiple cars that are a nightmare, the Porsche 944 is also terrible, the best tint shop said, Its almost impossible, but heck, I'll give it a go.
He failed to do it on one piece but the line was almost invisible, he did it for free because he knew a lot of referrals would come his way and he enjoyed a challenge. Any company worth their salt would at least try and see. Tesla owners literally throw money at their cars, why wouldn't a tinter want a part of that.

Great results and great value!
We took our car to Inception (Inception Auto Detailing | Award Winning Car Detailing in the Greater Toronto Area) twice — first for tinting only, and we were extremely satisfied with the results, their work ethics, and how they treat the car, we decided to go back for PPF wrapping and ceramic coating (even though we were more than 60km away, an hour considering traffic, and had other options closer to home). They have really knowledgable staff who really know what they are doing and talking about, great attitude on top of that — didn’t hesitate at all to spend time and effort to explain and show us everything, very reassuring and made us feel confident. Their line of communication was kept open, they followed up and sent reminders without pressure, they made an effort to fit us in for scheduling, they finished the job on time. They treated our car with respect both inside and out. They charged our Tesla upon our arrival, and at our request, charged it again before we left (after we decided to increase our charge limit). Very easy to talk to, treated us like good friends and made us feel we can count on them from the moment we made our first inquiry to the very end. Despite the distance (60+km and the traffic involved in getting there), would go back to them for more if ever we need anything else. Definitely recommend them! No hesitation!
IMG_4724.JPG IMG_4725.JPG IMG_4726.JPG IMG_4727.JPG IMG_4728.JPG

Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck
We took our car to Inception (Inception Auto Detailing | Award Winning Car Detailing in the Greater Toronto Area) twice — first for tinting only, and we were extremely satisfied with the results, their work ethics, and how they treat the car, we decided to go back for PPF wrapping and ceramic coating (even though we were more than 60km away, an hour considering traffic, and had other options closer to home). They have really knowledgable staff who really know what they are doing and talking about, great attitude on top of that — didn’t hesitate at all to spend time and effort to explain and show us everything, very reassuring and made us feel confident. Their line of communication was kept open, they followed up and sent reminders without pressure, they made an effort to fit us in for scheduling, they finished the job on time. They treated our car with respect both inside and out. They charged our Tesla upon our arrival, and at our request, charged it again before we left (after we decided to increase our charge limit). Very easy to talk to, treated us like good friends and made us feel we can count on them from the moment we made our first inquiry to the very end. Despite the distance (60+km and the traffic involved in getting there), would go back to them for more if ever we need anything else. Definitely recommend them! No hesitation!
View attachment 365250 View attachment 365251 View attachment 365252 View attachment 365253 View attachment 365254

They've been featured on the Africa News Network lol. I wonder who does their marketing lol?

View attachment 365250 View attachment 365251 View attachment 365252 View attachment 365253 View attachment 365254
They are also a sponsor of the Tesla Owners Ontario club. They have done work on 150+ Model 3s alone.
If you aren’t aware of our club check us out at Ontario.teslaownersclub.ca and consider joining.
We are officially sanctioned by Tesla and hold monthly meetings and periodic social functions.

They are also a sponsor of the Tesla Owners Ontario club. They have done work on 150+ Model 3s alone.
If you aren’t aware of our club check us out at Ontario.teslaownersclub.ca and consider joining.
We are officially sanctioned by Tesla and hold monthly meetings and periodic social functions.
Do they offer any discount through the owners club? I still haven't done my ceramic coating as I'm getting some paint defects on delivery dealt with before hand. Would consider them if there is a discount at play.

What an unprofessional response. They probably did a 3 and couldn't do the back window and are now just blaming their lack of skill on the car. There are tonnes of places that will tint a 3, and I've never heard of a Tesla specific issue that will cause the tint to only last a few years as they claim...its a poor craftsman that blames their tools :)

Depends on where you are in the GTA. Inception automotive has done a lot of 3's. I have a guy that has done all my cars, but he's in Grimsby. Worth the drive though. He did mine in 15% Huper Optik ceramic minus the rear window (I didn't want it) for $250 cash. Lifetime warranty, if I ever have an issue he will fix it.
Hey, Can you mention the guy in Grimsby, A referral doesn't hurt...Thanks