Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to find a silicone TX key fob

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice! Can't wait! What color options will you be offering?

In the meantime I'm using the old Tesla holder which is just an accident waiting to happen. Here's my X key next to a fobpocketed S key. :(
The 'core' colors for now as I was limited on the first-run production volume to get them here before the end of July. Sooo, Black (3 variants), White, Titanium, Red, Dark (Midnight) Grey, Blue, light grey (silver), and glow-in-the-dark green and blue :)

Is there a good TX key fob? i need key fob with embossed buttons on the top surface to help me find the various key functions.
In fact, TX key is more bigger then TS key. i could not use TS key fob(silicone material) to hold TX key fob. :)
So i interesting to know where to find a silicone TX key fob.

Why not? My Model X fobs both have MS Silicone thingees on them; no issues. Eventually id like my SC to
Change them to MX ones, but there's no issue getting the S fob silicone keychain onto the X fob.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    213 KB · Views: 93
Why are you re-posting your own post, when it has already been answered? The picture you posted is for a Model S key, and as already mentioned by @irishstoutaz is a rip off of my design. That's how this business goes, and I get that, so it's for you, the customer, to decide which option is best. We're a US company, on our 2nd Model S and have close to 20,000 FobPockets in the wild these days, with hundreds of real, 5* reviews.

Pete's design is awesome. We have one for each of my wife's and my (Model S) keys. I was worried getting white that it might show wear, but it literally looks brand new after several weeks of being in my pocket, thrown in my work bag, and even after a couple times that my 20-month old son has gotten a hold of it!
IMG_20160715_125724.jpg

Not to mention customer service is top notch. I haven't used the "whale tail" competitor, but I don't see how it could be better. It is certainly bulkier, so, IMO, Pete's product is already superior.

Reactions: pete8314
Ha. In Tesla time, next week. In real time, silicones by the end of July, give or take a couple of days, but it really is that close, the buffer is for the usual shipping and customs delays. I'll post a photo later to prove it's real :) Leather options are just as close, but the production tends to be a little slower, so I do think those will roll into August.

Looks like my X will get to me by end of July or early August. Would love to have the silicone covers when I take delivery! Can I "pre-order"? :)

Looks like my X will get to me by end of July or early August. Would love to have the silicone covers when I take delivery! Can I "pre-order"? :)
Yes; I'm going to open up pre-orders as soon as I have 100% confidence in the ship date. I am confident it'll be the end of July, but I just want to see them coming off the line before I open up the pre-orders....hopefully in the next few days.

I was fortunate enough to receive an early test version of the fob, and I think it fits perfectly.

I had previously been using a model S silicone sleeve, and using the model S sleeve has two problems. First -- there is an extra tab and loop for the key ring, which you don't need for the model X fob. I try to make it a point to keep my keys as light as possible, so this was a little annoying. Second, while it does fit, it is a little bit too tight. As a result, it is easier to accidentally lock/unlock your doors, and combined with the auto-close on lock feature... On 3 separate occasions, I have closed the door on myself or my wife by accident.

Pete's model X fob fixes both problems, and it looks great. Personally, I would also pay an extra $2 to buy the original Abstract Ocean as opposed to the knock-off.

Reactions: ModelX and pete8314
WIP...I started to build the product pages last night after a couple of beers, then got bored/distracted/sleepy :) I'll get the pages fully loaded over the weekend, that's when I can turn on the pre-order button (I'll update this thread when done). The factory confirmed that production is complete, so that puts the landed date on or before 1 August for all the color options mentioned above. Final production image:

final packaged.jpg

Yes; I'm going to open up pre-orders as soon as I have 100% confidence in the ship date. I am confident it'll be the end of July, but I just want to see them coming off the line before I open up the pre-orders....hopefully in the next few days.

I have put them on the "wish list" on your site. I'll order two white ones as soon as you open them up for ordering ( among a few other items at the same time)