Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to find a silicone TX key fob

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK, the listings are live for pre-order. There's no photos yet, but the color references are the same as their Model S equivalent, so that's what I've used as the swatch selector for when you choose your color(s). Photos will start to go up later today, and I might even get a newsletter out to let everyone know, but for you, this is hot of the press :)

Woohoo! Just ordered two black on whites. :)

Reactions: pete8314
OK, the listings are live for pre-order. There's no photos yet, but the color references are the same as their Model S equivalent, so that's what I've used as the swatch selector for when you choose your color(s). Photos will start to go up later today, and I might even get a newsletter out to let everyone know, but for you, this is hot of the press :)

You rock! Just placed my order, hope I get it before I pick up my X on August 4th.

Thank you so much!!

Reactions: pete8314

These look great! Wifey is wondering if you will have these in pink at some point? If so, ETA?

I like the low profile at the keyring end models:

71urqQsVxIL._SL1500_.jpg

Here's a pic of the final production candidate for the silicone option:

View attachment 184583

I only recently got hold of a real X key, so a large part of the design process and many of the tweaks are thanks to the TMC'ers that have provided feeedback on the various designs.
The photo looks great, please suggest where can we get it? And When are the leather ones available for pre-order? Is the attached one you make? They are looks so cute.......

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 74
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 59
Hey @pete8314 I had placed an order for 2 Silicone Model X FobPockets when preorders opened, one black and one white. The black one shipped and I received it (it was great, by the way!). The shipping receipt said the white should ship by the 10th. Still have not seen a shipping confirmation. Any idea when I should expect the white one?

Hi @XHokie, we're sorry about the delay. We did split the orders where possible so that our customers weren't waiting for the entire order. We now have all the colors aside from the Midnight Grey and White, both of which are due to land with us on Monday. Normally the inbound logistics go very smoothly, but this time around there's been so many issues it's like a plot line from Four Weddings and a Funeral. This last batch has done two round trips from Hong Kong to the US, complicated by tropical storms and a certain company making massive reservations for shipping slots (and then not using most of them). Everything is pre-cleared now, so I don't expect any more surprises, we'll get the remaining orders out on Monday, or Tuesday at the latest.