Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to find a silicone TX key fob

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi @XHokie, we're sorry about the delay. We did split the orders where possible so that our customers weren't waiting for the entire order. We now have all the colors aside from the Midnight Grey and White, both of which are due to land with us on Monday. Normally the inbound logistics go very smoothly, but this time around there's been so many issues it's like a plot line from Four Weddings and a Funeral. This last batch has done two round trips from Hong Kong to the US, complicated by tropical storms and a certain company making massive reservations for shipping slots (and then not using most of them). Everything is pre-cleared now, so I don't expect any more surprises, we'll get the remaining orders out on Monday, or Tuesday at the latest.
Hope that includes my order placed on 8/2... Really hoping to have them before or close to taking delivery this Friday!!! Can't wait to get them...

Hi @XHokie, we're sorry about the delay. We did split the orders where possible so that our customers weren't waiting for the entire order. We now have all the colors aside from the Midnight Grey and White, both of which are due to land with us on Monday. Normally the inbound logistics go very smoothly, but this time around there's been so many issues it's like a plot line from Four Weddings and a Funeral. This last batch has done two round trips from Hong Kong to the US, complicated by tropical storms and a certain company making massive reservations for shipping slots (and then not using most of them). Everything is pre-cleared now, so I don't expect any more surprises, we'll get the remaining orders out on Monday, or Tuesday at the latest.

Thank you so much @pete8314! I really appreciate you splitting my order as I was able to have the Black fobpocket for delivery. I look forward to getting the White one soon. These fobpockets are awesome and you guys are doing a great job. Keep it up as I'm sure I'll be ordering more things in the future!

Reactions: pete8314