Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where To Find Cool Inexpensive Model S Floor mats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have looked just about everywhere and cannot find cool model S logo or decent inexpensive floor mats. I’m really just looking for fronts with red line around the edges or a red Tesla logo to match the seats. Looking for a reasonable price. Also, does anybody recommend all weather mats?

thanks for sharing link
o.png

Reactions: dekuramen
Any recommendations for the mats for both frunk and trunk? I have a dual motor Model S.
I'm quite happy with the ones from the Tesla store.

They're made by WeatherTech, so you can probably assume the WT-branded version will fit just as well and be of identical quality & construction. I didn't price compare, since I had a $200 credit burning a hole in my pocket.

I'm quite happy with the ones from the Tesla store.

They're made by WeatherTech, so you can probably assume the WT-branded version will fit just as well and be of identical quality & construction. I didn't price compare, since I had a $200 credit burning a hole in my pocket.

I agree. But it depends a lot on what you plan to use the car for. In may case, I sometimes haul messy (e.g., Christmas trees) or heavy things, so I prefer the tough, durable all-weather mats for the trunk. I also have them in the front and back seat floor areas in the winter, but I use some nicer-looking mats from CocoMats.com for the nice weather. I don't think the all-weather mats are particularly attractive, especially after they've been through a couple of winters, but they are durable and do the job.

I tried twice to buy the lower priced ones and ended up sending them back. Didn't fit right.

After much nagging by my wife I ordered the Tesla ones and even then the fit in the back seat wasn't perfect but I was able to trim them with a scissors to fit around the front seat rails. I was told they are supposed to slip between the carpet and the seat rail but there is some mounting bolt that prevents that. So out came the scissors and done with it.

I believe Tesla changes the cars enough to make some things just trouble from last year's model. Floor mats seem to be one. At least the returns were free because I bought from Amazon. Just frustrating. At least now, they fit and my wife is happy.

To be honest- I prefer the carpet and a weekly vacuum as opposed to the rubber mats. But SWMBO rules!