Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to get black tesla emblems?

DMan918

May 16, 2021
Algonquin IL
Hi there,

Looking to get black tesla t emblems for my m3p. Not looking to plastidip the stock ones. Just want replacements. Also, looking for a recommendation on matte black or gloss black to go with my color (blue) and I’m also removing the dual motor badge. I see one set on Amazon and just looking to see if there are better options. Any recommendations would be most appreciated.

Thanks for your help!

BierNut

Alfred's Chauffeur
May 25, 2021
Vegas
I realize OP ordered via aliexpress already, but for those finding this thread also in search of options, I purchased mine from here: Emblems Only

They are complete replacement emblems, not stickers or covers. Materials used and quality are top-notch, the point on mine is not quite flush with the trunk, but I doubt anyone other than me would notice. They are thick like the Model S emblems, so may not be to everyone's liking.

On the car:
IMG_0220.jpeg

Goldendoodle

Sep 20, 2021
Yorba Linda, CA
I realize OP ordered via aliexpress already, but for those finding this thread also in search of options, I purchased mine from here: Emblems Only

They are complete replacement emblems, not stickers or covers. Materials used and quality are top-notch, the point on mine is not quite flush with the trunk, but I doubt anyone other than me would notice. They are thick like the Model S emblems, so may not be to everyone's liking.

On the car:
View attachment 722971
It looks nice. I think the MY and M3 rear logo are different size. Correct me if I am wrong.

ScottNY

Feb 27, 2021
New York
Abstract Ocean sells the Dual Motor emblem in matte black if you want to change that out too. Comes in a foam block so the lettering remains aligned during application. Also includes the red underline that can be removed before application for non-Performance models.

Reactions: Goldendoodle

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC